By Saturday night, I was feeling really tired and lethargic (my Mom's word) so I went to bed. (My picture show's how tired I looked). And I didn't even want my Mom taking that picture either. But she begged me and I said okay. When I woke up in the morning my lip had swollen up really big. My Mom and Dad became worried so we called our dentist, David Stevens, who lives in our Ward. He came by to see me Sunday night. He was worried that my lip had an infection in it. So he called the pharmacy up and gave me a prescription for some antibiotics. By Tuesday my lip looked lots better. And I was feeling better too. I went yesterday to see Dr. Stevens again and he said that my lip looked really good. He told me I have some scar tissue inside my mouth that might need to come off later in my life if it bugs me too much as I get older. My lip got a good report, but my Mom wasn't happy about my newly acquired cavity! Ooops!
Kason's COOL or NOT COOL rating: This situation was SO NOT COOL!
3 comments:
Kason, you should have your mom post the picture of you with that huge bump on your head from a few years ago. That was the BIGGEST bump I have ever seen on anyone. This story reminded me of that. So maybe your friends might want to see it too... :)
Love ya bunches
Aunt Leslie
Hi Kason...that is so funny that Leslie commented on your bump because I was TOTALLY thinking of the same thing! OUCH! You've had some good ones! You are one tough kid! (Tell your mom she needs to watch you better! Tell your mom I'm just kidding too!
I love your blog. I forgot to tell Zac but I promise I will today!
Hey Buddy....always let your mom take pictures when you get hurt, when you grow up you will like to look at them. Oh, by the way, having scar tissuse is totally cool, just ask little Kenny he has it everywhere....and yes I took pictures of him everytime he got hurt..............:)
Post a Comment